Baden Champions Volleyball/Badminton Combo Set Review
The Baden Champions Volleyball/Badminton Combo Set is perfect for any outdoor occasion – from a BBQ, reunion, or picnic in the park, to a corporate event. This 2-in-1 set comes with all the equipment needed to play both volleyball and badminton.
- Material: Steel (Poles), Nylon (Net)
- Net Size: 3′ x 32′
- Pole Diameter: 1 1/2″
- Product Dimensions: 36 x 10 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 21 pounds
- Color: Red
- Manufacturer warranty – general: 1 year
- Item model number: G202-00
- Brand: Baden
- Includes everything you need to play.
- Adjustable steel poles allow easy set-up and seamless transition between game types.
- The high-quality, long-lasting set will endure the elements.
- This 2-in-1 game set fits snugly into its durable weather-resistant carry bag for easy storage and transportation.
- The incredibly durable set is perfect for any and all outdoor occasions.
What’s in the bag:
- 1x Official size and weight Matchpoint volleyball
- 1x Regulation size volleyball net that converts into badminton net height
- 3x Nylon shuttlecocks
- 2x Sets of double braided polyethylene rope with heavy duty adjusters and metal stakes
- 1x Volleyball boundary easily converts into badminton with metal stakes
- 1x Boundary spool for convenient storage
- 2x Powder coated steel adjustable height posts
- 4x Durable one-piece aluminum rackets
- 1x Ball pump with convenient needle storage in handle
- Complete set of rules for volleyball and badminton
2-in-1 Net System
The Baden Champions Volleyball/Badminton Set features adjustable steel poles which allow easy set-up and seamless transition between volleyball and badminton. It is easy to adjust the height by simply pressing a button in the pole which allows it to move up and down. The poles are sturdy because they are made of high-quality steels. They are also powder-coated to withstand the test of time. To set up the poles, you need to stake two double-braided polyethylene support ropes into the ground. These support ropes keep the system upright and stable. Four 10-inch stake poles are included for setting up a volleyball/badminton court. This volleyball set also features a regulation size nylon net with 2-inch waterproof tarpaulin tape. The net has a length of 3 feet and a width of 32 feet.
Includes Everything You Need to Play
The Baden Champions Volleyball/Badminton Combo Set includes everything you need to play both volleyball and badminton. This 2-in-1 set comes with three tournament-grade goose feather shuttlecocks, four badminton rackets, an official volleyball, court boundary with stakes, boundary spool for convenient storage and game rules. All these fit perfectly into a durable 1680 denier nylon weather-resistant carry bag with YKK zipper for easy storage and transportation.
- The set is very easy to set up and take down.
- The adjustable poles are durable and heavy duty.
- High-quality regulation net.
- Perfect for any outdoor occasion.
- The ball, rackets, and shuttlecocks are decent but not very durable.
Overall, The Baden Champions Volleyball/Badminton Set is well worth the money. It is not only adjustable for volleyball and badminton but also easy to set up, take down and store. There is no need for you to buy an individual set for volleyball and badminton because this set includes everything you need to enjoy both games with your family and friends, right in your backyard.
How To Set Up Your Baden Champions Volleyball & Badminton Combo Set
Park & Sun Sports Tournament Flex 1000 Review
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!