Our Favourite Volleyball Equipment For Training
Are you looking to pick up your volleyball game, maybe school or the season is out and you are looking to keep practicing and improving your skills while not with your team.
Or maybe you are a volleyball coach looking for the best volleyball training equipment to spice up your practices and sessions. Even better you are a father or mother and your son or daughter are loving volleyball and want to keep practicing to get better.
We have broken it down into the top 9 volleyball training pieces of equipment we could find and they are all available to purchase on Amazon.
1. Tandem Volleyball Pal
The Volleyball Pal by Tandem Sport is one of the most popular volleyball training aids available.
It is ideal for practicing serves and passes alone and stops the need to continually chase after your volleyball each time or have a lot of volleyballs.
- Ideal for solo practice of serve tosses and arm swing techniques
- Hook-and-loop strap secures around the waist
- Neoprene pouch holds the volleyball
- Elastic cord connects the strap to the pouch and guides the ball back to the player
WHAT WE LOVE
- It is simple and easy to use no gimmicks
- The elastic cord is adjustable
- No more chasing volleyballs
- Great build quality
Read our full review on the Tandem Volleyball Pal.
2 . Volleyball Training Equipment Aid
This package is great for practicing your serving, setting and spiking on your own. It is perfect for solo serve and spike training. It is fit for all skill levels from beginner to pro and is an amazing gift for anyone who loves volleyball.
It Includes :
- 1 Ball Rebounder
- 2 Setting Trainer Straps
- 1 Drawstring Backpack
- 1 Handmade Bracelet
- 1 Essential Volleyball Training Ebook
Why We Love It:
- 2 fantastic pieces of training equipment in one
- Excellent build quality
- Handy kit bag
- Save by buying all in one
- The longest and widest cord available on Amazon
- Perfect for boys and girls the 10 and up.
- Can also use it for soccer
It has the longest and widest cord available on Amazon. It is adjustable from 40 Inches all the way to 78 inches in length.
Learn how to serve like a pro by practicing over and over without having to run after your ball, improve your setting technique by keeping your hands in the correct position allowing you to control the ball more.
3. Tomight Volleyball Serving Training Equipment
Looking for an alternative to our first item, why not try the Tomight Volleyball Serving Training Kit.
This piece is great for solo training for beginners and is a bit cheaper than the one from Volleyball Stars above. Improve your setting with the settings aids that will keep your hands in the correct position.
Perfect for young girls who want to keep training and practicing on their own at home or during winter.
- 1 Ball Rebounder
- 1 Setting Trainer Straps
- 1 Sport Backpack
- 1 Waist Band
- 1 Elastic Cord
S Peterson said. “My daughter is tiny….4’9 and 70 pounds. This can be adjusted and fits her well. She practices both volleyball and soccer with it.”
4. Tandem Sport Pass Rite
This is a fantastic piece of equipment to help keep your posture correct when passing. Since passing is the base and one of the most important movements in volleyball this is a critical piece of training equipment to help improve passing.
Comes in one, two, three and four pack sizes.
5. Park & Sun Sports Indoor/Outdoor Adjustable Target Net – Spectrum Precision Volleyball Trainer
One of our more expensive items on the list. This will take your game to the next level. This helps with the precision of your bumps, passes, sets and spikes.
Good for schools and team practices and those wanting to take their volleyball game to the next level on their own.
Why We Love It:
- Target loop angle is adjustable – 45, 90, 135 or 180 degrees
- Adjustable height 76″, 106″, 114″, 122″ and 130″ measured from the center of the target hoop.
- Strong welded steel frame ( 44″ x 30″ x 43″ )
- Strong enough to withstand fast moving spiked balls
- Comes with front rubber wheels for easy movement and transportation
6. GoSports Indoor Competition Volleyball – Made from Synthetic Leather – Regulation Size and Weight
New more balls for training get this pack of six volleyballs to speed up your training and spend less time running around after balls. available in single ball or 6 ball packs.
Indoor Competition Balls
Pro Series Beach Volleyballs
Soft Touch Recreational Balls
7. TopFan Volleyball Spike Training System
Timing, arm speed and spiking power is what makes a spike great. Perfect
your spiking skill with this volleyball spike trainer. Spend hours practicing in your own backyard and develop devastating spikes for your volleyball game.
We love its adjustable design. the elastic cord is adjustable to allow for for hitters height.
The large hook attaches easily to basketball hoops, poles, broom handles and anything else you can think of. This is great for all skill levels.
8. Volleyball Training Aid Original Spike Trainer
Give the perfect set every time!
Are you a coach or have someone who can help you train/ Or are you a father looking to help their daughter or son improve at volleyball?
This Spike training aid will help you teach and master your volleyball spikes.
We love its new extendible steel pole for multiple lengths and adjustments.
Why We Love It:
- Lightweight: Less than 2 lbs
- Breaks down to less than 3ft
- Safe: Foam Covering to Protect from missed hits.
- Extendable steel pole
9. Bownet 11′ x 8′ Volleyball Practice Station
The most expensive and dynamic piece of volleyball training equipment on the list. This bundle pack includes the volleyball practice station and the volleyball caddy.
This is the ideal set up for practicing in your backyard or gym.
The caddy holds thirty balls at hip level
Why We Love It:
- Fast assembly
- Easy to move around
- Durable high quality design
- 40″ tall volleyball caddy
- Easy to carry bags for both net and caddy
10. LIOOBO A Pair Volleyball Training Band – Setting Equipment
Don’t want to buy a whole pack with the serve and spike rebounder? why not try these set technique trainers.
They will help you perfect your setting technique and keep your hands in the right position.
11. Tandem Sport Quad Blocker
Work on your spiking accuracy past blockers. This piece of equipment consists of 4 separate blocking units that attach to the net for controlled block simulation.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!