The Park & Sun Sports has designed, distributed, and manufactured high-quality sporting goods, athletic equipment, and unique games for many years. One of their most innovative products is the Park and Sun Sports Spectrum 2000. Spectrum 2000 is a portable professional outdoor volleyball net system that allows you to play volleyball whenever and wherever you want to. It offers exceptional playing performance for outdoor tournaments and friendly gatherings at the park or even in your backyard. This portable volleyball net system is perfect for competitive and recreational play with your family and friends.
- 2 poles
- Guyline set
- Ground stakes
- Stake bag
- Boundary lines
- Hand winder
- Carrying bag
- Pole Material: USA Extruded Aluminum
- Pole Diameter: 1 3/4 inches
- Net Material: Nylon
- Style: Sleeve
- Net dimension: 32 feet long x 3 feet height, with 2 inches top and bottom tapes
- Colors: blue, yellow, orange, pink, green
- Guyline System: Ring
- Ground Stakes: 10 inches
- Boundary Lines: 1/2 inch in diameter, pre-measured 60 feet long x 30 feet width
- Equipment Bag: 1800 denier with zipper and carrying handles
- Model: TS-2MS
- Brand: Park and Sun Sports
- Product Dimensions: 38.4 x 36 inches
- Shipping Weight: 20.6 pounds
- Price Range: $200 – $250
- Push-button pole locking system with three playing height adjustments: 8′, 7’8″, and 7’4″
- Pre-attached net 3’x32′ Professional sleeve net with printed 2” bindings
- 1/4″ Pull-down guylines with tension rings
- 10″ Steel Stakes
- 1/4″ Pre-measured boundary 60′ L x 30′ W with corner anchors and cord winder
- Equipment bag, with full zipper and carrying straps
You may also like: Park & Sun Sports Spectrum Classic Review
Telescopic Aluminum Poles
Park and Sun Sports Spectrum 2000 features two durable and premium telescopic aluminum poles that measure 1 ¾ inches in diameter. The poles are also designed with a push-button locking system, making it easy to adjust the net to men’s (8 feet), women’s (7 feet and 4 inches) and co-ed (7 feet and 8 inches) playing heights.
Professional Sleeve Net
Another remarkable feature of the Park and Sun Sports Spectrum 2000 is its regulation size Spectrum net which measures 32′ L x 3′ H. This professional sleeve net design comes pre-attached to the poles, so you won’t have to spend extra time and effort in setting it up. The net also features nylon blend netting which is superior at withstanding harsh weather conditions. And to make sure that the net can withstand intense competitive play action, it is also reinforced with double-stitched 6-inch slide sleeves and printed 2-inch upper and lower bindings. The net also employs a ¼-inch double guyline system with tension rings which allow quick adjustments to ensure the net remains taut even during rough play.
Added Stability and Defined Court Boundary
The Park and Sun Sports Spectrum 2000 also includes four 10-inch forged steel ground stakes to provide added stability to your volleyball net system. In addition, you can define your court with the ¼-inch diameter pre-measured boundary lines, which measure 60 feet long x 30 feet wide. The boundary lines can be firmly secured to the ground with the complimentary corner anchors. It also comes with a cord winder that keeps everything wrapped up without tangles when not in use.
Very Portable and Easy to Store
The entire Park and Sun Sports Spectrum 2000 volleyball net system fits inside a heavy-duty polyester zippered equipment bag with carrying handles, which makes transporting and storing extremely convenient.
- Very easy setup
- The net system is sturdy and durable
- Very convenient to use
- The net comes pre-attached to the poles
- Portable net looks great
- It does not come with a ball
- Difficult to get the net tight.
- The adjustment rings that allow you to put tension on the net do not hold
- Hard setting it up at first at the beach
Overall, the Park and Sun Sports Spectrum 2000 is a solid mid-level portable volleyball net system. With its lightweight telescoping aircraft aluminum volleyball poles, push-button pole locking system, sturdy colorful net, and defined boundary lines, it’s a convenient volleyball net system ready for a fun and competitive playing experience. Its durability, quality of play, portability and quick and easy set-up makes it ideal for all levels of play, from beginner to professional.