Tachikara Institutional Quality Composite Leather Volleyball Review
The Tachikara Institutional Quality Composite Leather Volleyball provides great performance for recreational indoor use. It is a durable yet economical choice for institutional play. The ball is durable enough to last through several sets and stands up to many different playing styles. It also comes in a variety of bold and fun covers made of composite leather that holds its ground against multiple players.
- Cover: Woven-Fiber v100 Composite
- Bladder: Butyl
- Construction: Single Unit Construction
- Circumference: 25.6 – 26.4 inches /65.02 – 67.06 cm
- Weight: 9.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Item model number: SV-18S-BKW
- Brand: Tachikara
- Innovative material and superior construction will deliver a soft touch
- Improved woven-fiber v100 composite leather
- Woven cotton reinforcement panels for a soft and consistent touch
- Single Unit Construction® offers true flight characteristics
- Quad carbon, isomer bladder internally suspended for increased air retention and durability
- Durable butyl rubber bladder
- Great for institutional and repetitive use
- Available in various colors
- 2-year warranty
Single Unit Construction
The Tachikara Institutional Quality Composite Leather Volleyball is built using the durable Single Unit Construction method which makes it an affordable and reliable volleyball in several team colors. The rugged Cordley composite leather cover is ideal for multiple-players and will remain intact even after intense use. It also features the improved woven-fiber ‘v100’ composite material cover which is a select cotton reinforcement to provide a soft and consistent touch. It also features a Butyl bladder for durability.
Air-tight and Durable Ball
The Tachikara Institutional Quality Composite Leather Volleyball’s leather cover, durable woven cotton reinforcement panel and butyl bladder results in an air-tight and durable ball. It is ideal for clubs, camps and other institutional groups with repetitive use. The Ball has a good grip and soft touch. This ball is perfect for indoor use. It can also be used outdoors but it gets water clogged quickly so it is not recommended for the beach. But you can play with it in your backyard during sunny days. This indoor volleyball is the official size and weight.
- Very good for learners or beginners
- Good quality ball
- A bit heavy
- Does not stay inflated for long
- It stings a little
Overall, the Tachikara SV18S Indoor Composite Volleyball is a great ball for the price. It is a durable yet economical choice for institutional play. It is perfect for recreational levels that need high durability for multiple players. If you are looking for a ball that will last a couple of years then this ball is a good choice.
Mikasa VBN-2 Competition Volleyball Net Review
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!